2009年9月28日星期一

Pimp My BROADBAND!!!!

haha... how to pimp my broadband?
well.. as a chinese, i wish to use the tradisional way to pimp my broadband loh..
wakaka...
erm hmm... train n practise to be perfect with my laptop....

then go n find, n collect all the dragon ballz...
haha...

after collect em all, call the dragon out n let the dragon pimp the broadband..
coz dragon fly very bery fast.. then, sure can pimp faster, rite?
haha...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
sure, click here n vote for me if u like it, k?
haha.. so, i jz waiting for my mac book lah..
hehe..

10 則留言:

橘子 說...

cute~^^

edmund ng 說...

haha.. dun forget vote for me lah..
kk? haha...

單眼皮男孩 說...

hahahahha 好笑...你會贏的...因為太好笑了

edmund ng 說...

單眼皮:那你就要投我一票啦!好吗?啊哈哈....

C 說...

Haha!
This is really fun!

Friedbeef 說...

Hi, great entry. I heard some bloggers getting some nice increase in site traffic coming from the contest. Hope you are experiencing the same :)

StePhiLosOphy 說...

haha....Creative~

edmund ng 說...

ccwai:haha.. yup. thks.. nice to meet u. welcome ^^

friedbeef:really? seems abit lar.. not too much lor.. wakaka.. nice to meet u, friedbeef.

stephy:haha.. thks lar...

Ken Wooi 說...

haha interesting =)

kenwooi.com

edmund ng 說...

ken: haha.. thk u so much!!!
welcome for visiting!!
edmund here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
z35W7z4v9z8w